The days are getting shorter and the temperature is getting cooler, but the weekends are still packed with fun!
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Here are some ideas for you to consider!
- Heritage Winery Harvest Weekends
- Fall Festival at Creamy Acres 2019
- Night of Terror at Creamy Acres
- Hill Creek Farms Not So Scary Hayride Saturday and Sunday
- Gloucester Renaissance Festival
- Moods Farm Market- Hayrides, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze!
- Twp of Washington Food Truck & Music Festival
- Music Festival in Haddon Township
- Join us in our 1000th Family Celebration!
- Want Updates On Local Happenings? Join my email group here.
Heritage Winery Harvest Weekends
Visit Heritage Winery on Saturdays & Sundays for their Harvest Weekends. Take in the beautiful fall foliage and enjoy wine by the glass, bottle or flight in the outdoor seating area. Every weekend in September and October there will be live music from 12pm – 5pm. Delicious food from visiting food trucks will be available for purchase. Featuring apple ($1.99lb) picking starting September 21st and pumpkin (.60c lb) picking (starts September 28th) as well as our hayrides (10am – 4pm) around the vineyard.
Fall Festival at Creamy Acres 2019
2019 Fall Festival
WAGON RIDE TO PUMPKIN PATCH & KIDDIE CORN MAZE
30 minute round-trip ride around the farm.
- “Individual” patch has pumpkins weighing 4 to 25 pounds; each pumpkin is priced per pound. The Pumpkin Patch & Kiddie Corn Maze is available on Saturdays in September from 10:00am to 4:00pm and Monday through Friday in October from 1:00pm to 4:00pm (HAYRIDES RUN ON THE HOUR).
The KIDDIE CORN MAZE IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU TAKE THE HAYRIDE. Appropriate for all ages.
- “Group” patch has small pumpkins weighing 3 to 6 pounds. There is also a small walk through corn trail that the children can do as they enter this pumpkin patch. The cost is $5.00 each to include the ride, the trail walk and small pumpkin. This patch is available for groups of 15 or more weekdays only in October from 10:00am to 2:30pm. This activity must be scheduled in advance. Appropriate for daycare and school field trips.
KIDDIE CORN MAZE
(Available only when taking hayride to Pumpkin Patch)
Try out our Corn Maze, find the answers, and win A PRIZE!
FIELD OF FUN – SATURDAYS ONLY
The Creamy Acres Field of Fun is fun for families with young children, includes: Spooky Straw Maze, Tire Mountain, Straw Mountain,
Corn Pit, Cow Train, Pumpkin Painting, Face Painting, Bouncy Ball and other fun games.
Also, part of Field of Fun are the PEDAL KARTS that you can pedal around a race track… for big kids, little kids & Parents too!
- Available Saturdays (beginning 9/21/19) in September and IN October from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Weekdays in October Only from 1:00pm to 4:00pm (Hayrides to pumpkin patch & Kiddie Maze Only)
- Open Columbus Day Monday 10am to 4pm
2019 FALL FESTIVAL ADMISSION PRICES
(children under 2 FREE)
HAYRIDE TO PUMPKIN PATCH & KIDDIE CORN MAZE
ONLY – $5.00 (Child & Adults)
(*Pumpkins are .70 cents a pound
& small pumpkins $3)
All Day Pass – (Bracelet)
Adults – $7.00
Children – $12.00
(3 – 12 yrs old)
ALL DAY PASS
Hayrides to Pumpkin Patch
(*Pumpkins are .70 cents a pound)
Kiddie Corn Maze (Prizes)
FIELD Of FUN
Field of Fun includes the following:
(appropriate for kids 15 and under)
Spooky Straw Maze
(below is appropriate for kids and adults)
Bouncy Ball Fun
Corn Hole Games
Large Checker Boards
Barnyard Walk (Petting Area) & Playground
Night of Terror at Creamy Acres
Located at Creamy Acres Farms, in Mullica Hill, NJ; Night of Terror is the Philadelphia / South Jersey area’s premier haunted attraction. 6 Haunted Attractions include 2 haunted houses, award-winning Ride of Terror haunted hayride, 2 outside walk through attractions and haunted corn maze.
Also on location, is the Haunted Paintball Ride. Shoot at scenes, props and Live Zombies from the safety of your wagon ride seat.
Harvest is our newest attraction at Night of Terror! An ode to New Jersey and the traditional idea of the “Haunt”, Harvest takes it back to where it all began. Cornfields, swamps and broken-down buses are some of the places you will find all of our evil creatures of the night. Even the farm animals get into the terror. Among all of the scary things lurking in the darkness, keep an eye out for the Jersey Devil who has found its new home in this attraction. To our visitors, don’t be fooled by the familiar feeling you get once you enter the Harvest. There are terrifying surprises at every turn!
Hill Creek Farms Not So Scary Hayride Saturday and Sunday
Gloucester Renaissance Festival
Gloucester Renaissance Festival is a 2-day event being held from October 21-22, 2017 at the Gloucester County Parks and Recreation in New Jersey, USA. This event showcases products like Armour Demonstration, Knighting Ceremony, Henry’s Hunt Club, Juggling Workshops at Camelot Moon, Chess, Parodi’s Academy of Medieval Martial Arts, Haunted Graveyard – Games and Activities, Medieval Fantasies Company Market Place, Masquerade Ball, Tavern Tent, D & J Concessions, Historical Swordsmanship Class – Sword Circle, Archery / Axe Throw and much more etc. in the Consumer & Carnivals industry.
Gloucester County Parks & Recreation
254 County House Rd, Clarksboro, NJ 08020
Moods Farm Market- Hayrides, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze!
Mood’s Farm Market is located in Gloucester County, in Southern New Jersey on Rt. 77, five miles south of Mullica Hill and four miles north of Rt. 40. We specialize in pick your own fruit starting with sweet cherries in June and finishing with apples and pumpkins in October. We make apple cider donuts fresh daily (Mon-Sat), and we press our own apple cider in the fall. We have apple picking hayrides in September and pumpkin picking hayrides in October. We take pride in selling quality produce, and giving you a fun experience on our farm.
Pumpkin hayrides are available in October. They include a ride to the pumpkin patch, picking a small pumpkin, a drink of apple cider, and an apple cider donut. It is a family friendly ride with many fun, silly, and scary (but not too scary) things along the path.
Rides may be scheduled Monday through Saturday for school trips or groups of 15 or more people. Please call to make a reservation.
*NEW 2019* Rides are available for individuals and families on Friday afternoons in October (4, 11, 18, & 25). Rides are every hour at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00.
Only 1 time this year – Wednesday October 9 – Rides are every hour at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00.
Rides are available for individuals and families on Saturdays in October (5, 12, 19, 26), from 11:00 to 3:30 – every half hour. Please come about 15 minutes before the ride, to buy your ticket.
We grow small, large, and pie pumpkins. Pumpkins are available for sale in the market or for picking yourself.
At Mood’s Farm Market, we have a fun corn maze. It only takes about 20 minutes, so don’t panic!
Twp of Washington Food Truck & Music Festival
The Just Jersey Fest is rolling into The Township of Washington. (South Jersey – Sewell- Gloucester County)
Food! Beer! Music! Fun! New Jersey foodies, eat your hearts out! It’s a fun filled family day! 20 Gourmet Food Trucks, beer & sangria, partnered with some incredible bands, vendors and kids activities make for an enchanting and fulfilling fall day.
Bring your appetite, lawn chairs, pop ups and blankets. Dine on excellent food, while enjoying the beer and sangria garden along with the amazing sounds. NO Dogs permitted, sorry!
***WE ARE ALSO ASKING ALL ATTENDEES TO BRING A NON-PERISHABLE CANNED OR BOXED ITEM TO HELP SUPPORT THE FOOD PANTRY.. Please help those less fortunate
Beer Garden to feature:
• Flying Fish Brewing Company – Outside IPA
• New Belgium Brewing – Fat Tire – Amber Ale
• Evil Genius Beer Company – Purple Monkey Dishwasher – Chocolate Peanutbutter Porter
• Sam Adams- Oktoberfest
• Señor Sangria – Red & White (New Jersey’s own)
• Regular Margaritas
THE MUSIC LINE UP:
11am-1:30pm – Mad Man Moon
1:30pm-4pm – Naughty Humphrey
4pm-7pm – FISH EYED BLUES
Current list of trucks (subject to change, check back for additions):
• Beast of the Street
• Buzzetta’s Festival Foods
• Chank’s Pizza Cones
• Chick Wings & Things LLC Food Truck Catering
• Cousins Maine Lobster
• The Crepe Truck Philly – Temple
• The Cow and the Curd
• Dan’s Waffles
• Empanada Monster
• The Flying Pie Guy
• Hold My Knots
• House of Cupcakes
• Kona Ice of Cherry Hill
• The Little Sicilian Catering And Food Truck
• Maddalena’s Cheesecake and Catering
• Mannino’s Cannoli Express
• Old Original Nick’s Roast Beef – Philadelphia, PA
• PaperMill – Home of the Spurrito
• Philly Fry
• Potato Patoto
• Walking Taco Company
Twp of Washington Food Truck & Music Festival Festival
Saturday, October 19, 2019
11am to 7pm
Kids under 10 FREE
WASHINGTON LAKE PARK – AMPHITHEATER
626 HURFFVILLE CROSS-KEYS ROAD
Over 20 Gourmet Food Trucks, bands, beer & sangria garden.
Music Festival in Haddon Township
Music Festival in Haddon Township
October 20 @ 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Haddon Township Music Festival
Sunday, October 20 ~ 1:00pm – 9:00pm
- The event will be held in Downtown Haddon Township.
- Westmont Stage
- 1-1:45 Stolen Moments
- 2-2:45 Somerdale
- 3-3:45 John Torres Band
- 4-4:45 The Wayside Shakeup
- 5-5:45 Andrea Nardello
- 6-6:45 Creem Circus
- 7-7:45 Graham Alexander
- 8-8:45 Unstoppable Hackbeats
- Emcee-Matt SKoufalos
- Sound Company – Charlie Sateriale
- Haddon Stage
- 1-1:45 Born Into Flames
- 2-2:45 Tara Hendricks
- 3-3:45 Retroglyphs
- 4-4:45 Suitcase Murphy Band
- 5-5:45 No Relation Band
- 6-6:45 Preacher
- 7-7:45 Controversy
- 8-8:45 Kevin Donahue
- Emcee-Dave Michaels
- Sound Company – Mage Works
Admission fees for the Music Festival
- FREE Admission!
Join us in our 1000th Family Celebration!
Announcing our Exciting News!
Thank you for making us the #1 team in Gloucester County!