The days are getting shorter and the temperature is getting cooler, but the weekends are still packed with fun!
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Here are some ideas for you to consider!
- Fall Festival and Cival War Weekdend in Mullica Hill
- Fall Festival in Deptford Township
- Hill Creek Farms Pumpkin Fest Saturday and Sunday
- Touch-A-Truck at Gloucester Premium Outlets
- Heritage Winery Harvest Weekends
- Fall Festival at Creamy Acres 2019
- Night of Terror at Creamy Acres
- Moods Farm Market- Hayrides, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze!
- 16th Annual Pumpkin Show at the Salem County Fairgrounds
- Join us in our 1000th Family Celebration!
- Want Updates On Local Happenings? Join my email group here.
Fall Festival and Cival War Weekdend in Mullica Hill
Mullica Hill’s Civil War Living History Weekend is sure to be an action-packed weekend for the entire family. Visit northern and southern camps to see what life was like during the Civil War. Smell the campfires burning, view authentic equipment and clothing and listen to the cannon fire as you watch the actors skirmish right in front of you. Enjoy food, music and crafts as you take a trip through history.
Open from 9am to 5pm Saturday and 9am to 3pm Sunday.
Fall Festival in Deptford Township
October 12 @ 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday, October 12 ~ 2:00pm – 8:00pm
- The event will be held at Andaloro Farm.
Fall Festival Activities
- Food Trucks
- Live Music
- Balloon Artist
- Rock Painting
- Live Bands:
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm ~ Age of Ore
- 4:00pm – 8:00pm ~ King Richard Band
- 5:00pm ~ Hocus Pocus
- FREE Admission!
Please note that PARKING for this event is located at Deptford Township Recreation Center, 52 Montague Lane. Shuttle service will be provided.
For more information about this event, please visit the link listed here or the event organizer listed in the organizer area of this event listing.
Hill Creek Farms Pumpkin Fest Saturday and Sunday
Great Pumpkin Festival all set for October 12th and 13th
Come join us for a family fun day at HCF, full of fun things to pick, eat, drink, play and enjoy for the entire family!
* Free – Enjoy live music, the Jazz tones are here both days with their classical jazz music for both days, 11am to 3pm
* Free Wine Tastings by Auburn Winery
* Apple cider tastings by HCF.
* Kona Water Ice on the 13th
* Jeff water ice on the 12th
* Funnel Cakes on both dates!
* $4.00 Barrel Train Rides for the littles ones, 2 Inflatable moon bounces $4.00 per child per bouncy or buy a wrist band for $12.00 and have the kids go unlimited on Barrel
* Trains and moon bounces all day!
* Hayrides to the Apple Orchard or Pumpkin Patch require a $10.00 family pass, however redeem your pass for a full credit toward your U-pickings as you check out!!
* Free Face Painting for the kids
* Mr Apple will be around for pictures with family.
* Free playground
* Gem Stone mining for the kids
* Free wacky duck race and much more
* Bring cash as well to avoid credit card lines, we will have cash tables for things like Barrel Train, Moon bounce, wristbands, Orchard passes, water or 16oz apple ciders, Cider donuts to assist with moving lines faster!
* Farm and U-pick starts at 8am til 5:30pm both days, with hayrides and Barrel Trains starting at 8am, Market opens and Moon bounces at 9am and Live Music at 11am
* Hayrides to the Apple Orchard or Pumpkin Patch requires a $10.00 family pass, however redeem your pass for a full credit toward your U-pickings as you check out!!
* U-pick Apples are $1.95 lb. Apples picking are Cameo’s, Galarinas, Granny Smiths, Stayman Winesaps, Mutsu, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Jonagolds , Enterprise.
* Grab a pumpkin at our Pumpkin patch, where you’ll find pumpkins of all sizes, Goose-neck gourds as well and more ($0.80 lb), smalls are $5.00 each, or 2 for $8.00
* Stop at our “Build your own Cornstalk patch”. Cut your own corn Stalks are $1.00 apiece, we’ll supply the tables, cutter and string to create your our Cornstalks for decoration.
* Mums, Haybales, Decorative corn, gourds, white pumpkins, Orange Pumpkins all sizes XL, L, M and small will be displayed at Market front yard
* As always, enjoy our Farmers Market, fresh vegetables and fruits, fresh bake goods, fresh made from scratch Cider Donuts, Apple Pies, Apple Cakes, our own Apple ciders and farm Jams and Jellies.
* Eat at “The Loft where everything on the menu ties back to the farm
* Enjoy BBQ burgers, Hotdogs, Spare ribs chicken and Lamb lollipops at “The Grille at Hill Creek Farms”
* Cider Donuts galore, made fresh same day, from real cider batter made on site.
And don’t forget, we do farm to table dinners on Friday nights – email firstname.lastname@example.org for a reservation and Sunday Brunches on Sunday 10am to 12noon!
Touch-A-Truck at Gloucester Premium Outlets
October 12 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Join us for our 5th Annual Touch-A-Truck Saturday, October 12th from 10am to 2pm. Our local Fire Departments will be holding their Annual Fire Prevention Open House during the event! Come out and support your local police, fire and emergency services, food trucks, local vendors & retailers for a day of fun!
Heritage Winery Harvest Weekends
Visit Heritage Winery on Saturdays & Sundays for their Harvest Weekends. Take in the beautiful fall foliage and enjoy wine by the glass, bottle or flight in the outdoor seating area. Every weekend in September and October there will be live music from 12pm – 5pm. Delicious food from visiting food trucks will be available for purchase. Featuring apple ($1.99lb) picking starting September 21st and pumpkin (.60c lb) picking (starts September 28th) as well as our hayrides (10am – 4pm) around the vineyard.
Fall Festival at Creamy Acres 2019
2019 Fall Festival
WAGON RIDE TO PUMPKIN PATCH & KIDDIE CORN MAZE
30 minute round-trip ride around the farm.
- “Individual” patch has pumpkins weighing 4 to 25 pounds; each pumpkin is priced per pound. The Pumpkin Patch & Kiddie Corn Maze is available on Saturdays in September from 10:00am to 4:00pm and Monday through Friday in October from 1:00pm to 4:00pm (HAYRIDES RUN ON THE HOUR).
The KIDDIE CORN MAZE IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN YOU TAKE THE HAYRIDE. Appropriate for all ages.
- “Group” patch has small pumpkins weighing 3 to 6 pounds. There is also a small walk through corn trail that the children can do as they enter this pumpkin patch. The cost is $5.00 each to include the ride, the trail walk and small pumpkin. This patch is available for groups of 15 or more weekdays only in October from 10:00am to 2:30pm. This activity must be scheduled in advance. Appropriate for daycare and school field trips.
KIDDIE CORN MAZE
(Available only when taking hayride to Pumpkin Patch)
Try out our Corn Maze, find the answers, and win A PRIZE!
FIELD OF FUN – SATURDAYS ONLY
The Creamy Acres Field of Fun is fun for families with young children, includes: Spooky Straw Maze, Tire Mountain, Straw Mountain,
Corn Pit, Cow Train, Pumpkin Painting, Face Painting, Bouncy Ball and other fun games.
Also, part of Field of Fun are the PEDAL KARTS that you can pedal around a race track… for big kids, little kids & Parents too!
- Available Saturdays (beginning 9/21/19) in September and IN October from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- Weekdays in October Only from 1:00pm to 4:00pm (Hayrides to pumpkin patch & Kiddie Maze Only)
- Open Columbus Day Monday 10am to 4pm
2019 FALL FESTIVAL ADMISSION PRICES
(children under 2 FREE)
HAYRIDE TO PUMPKIN PATCH & KIDDIE CORN MAZE
ONLY – $5.00 (Child & Adults)
(*Pumpkins are .70 cents a pound
& small pumpkins $3)
All Day Pass – (Bracelet)
Adults – $7.00
Children – $12.00
(3 – 12 yrs old)
ALL DAY PASS
Hayrides to Pumpkin Patch
(*Pumpkins are .70 cents a pound)
Kiddie Corn Maze (Prizes)
FIELD Of FUN
Field of Fun includes the following:
(appropriate for kids 15 and under)
Spooky Straw Maze
(below is appropriate for kids and adults)
Bouncy Ball Fun
Corn Hole Games
Large Checker Boards
Barnyard Walk (Petting Area) & Playground
Night of Terror at Creamy Acres
Located at Creamy Acres Farms, in Mullica Hill, NJ; Night of Terror is the Philadelphia / South Jersey area’s premier haunted attraction. 6 Haunted Attractions include 2 haunted houses, award-winning Ride of Terror haunted hayride, 2 outside walk through attractions and haunted corn maze.
Also on location, is the Haunted Paintball Ride. Shoot at scenes, props and Live Zombies from the safety of your wagon ride seat.
Harvest is our newest attraction at Night of Terror! An ode to New Jersey and the traditional idea of the “Haunt”, Harvest takes it back to where it all began. Cornfields, swamps and broken-down buses are some of the places you will find all of our evil creatures of the night. Even the farm animals get into the terror. Among all of the scary things lurking in the darkness, keep an eye out for the Jersey Devil who has found its new home in this attraction. To our visitors, don’t be fooled by the familiar feeling you get once you enter the Harvest. There are terrifying surprises at every turn!
Moods Farm Market- Hayrides, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze!
Mood’s Farm Market is located in Gloucester County, in Southern New Jersey on Rt. 77, five miles south of Mullica Hill and four miles north of Rt. 40. We specialize in pick your own fruit starting with sweet cherries in June and finishing with apples and pumpkins in October. We make apple cider donuts fresh daily (Mon-Sat), and we press our own apple cider in the fall. We have apple picking hayrides in September and pumpkin picking hayrides in October. We take pride in selling quality produce, and giving you a fun experience on our farm.
Pumpkin hayrides are available in October. They include a ride to the pumpkin patch, picking a small pumpkin, a drink of apple cider, and an apple cider donut. It is a family friendly ride with many fun, silly, and scary (but not too scary) things along the path.
Rides may be scheduled Monday through Saturday for school trips or groups of 15 or more people. Please call to make a reservation.
*NEW 2019* Rides are available for individuals and families on Friday afternoons in October (4, 11, 18, & 25). Rides are every hour at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00.
Only 1 time this year – Wednesday October 9 – Rides are every hour at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00.
Rides are available for individuals and families on Saturdays in October (5, 12, 19, 26), from 11:00 to 3:30 – every half hour. Please come about 15 minutes before the ride, to buy your ticket.
We grow small, large, and pie pumpkins. Pumpkins are available for sale in the market or for picking yourself.
At Mood’s Farm Market, we have a fun corn maze. It only takes about 20 minutes, so don’t panic!
16th Annual Pumpkin Show at the Salem County Fairgrounds
Three day family fall festival now in its 16th year. Come celebrate the fall harvest of Pumpkins. Shop from rows and rows of craftsmen, great food, Pumpkin Pyramid, Pumpkin Pageant, NJ Largest Pumpkin Pie and Gaint Pumpkin Weigh-Off, Fall Home Show, farmers market, Wine Sampling, Pumpkin Dessert Contest and Amusement Rides.
Enjoy live bands, hayrides, rock climbing, pony rides, scarecrows and so much more.Free shopping bags, free pumpkins fr kids, free trick or treating, Halloween Costume Contest for kids and pet-friendly. Rain or shine.
Join us in our 1000th Family Celebration!
Announcing our Exciting News!
Thank you for making us the #1 team in Gloucester County!