Homes for Sale in Woolwich Twp, NJ 08085
Woolwich Twp NJ Homes for Sale and Real Estate in 08085
About Woolwich Township, NJ 08085
Woolwich Township found its beginnings all the way back in the 1700’s when it was first founded by settlers in the area. The town was a popular choice, as it is located on Raccoon Creek. Today, the township is centered around Swedesboro, the largest town within Woolwich Twp. Located in the heart of South Jersey’s agricultural sector, Woolwich is home to tons of rich farmland. It is truly a beautiful piece of the ‘Garden State’.
Woolwich is growing in popularity as a highly desired place to live in Gloucester County. It is in a great location along Rt 322, with close access to the Commodore Barry Bridge and Delaware. Also, it is also close to Philadelphia and I-295. The area itself is growing, with restaurants and shops popping up, especially in Swedesboro. Between all of this, and the top tiered Kingsway School District, it is no wonder many families are choosing to move here.
Quick Facts - Woolwich Township, NJ
|Location||Woolwich Township, NJ|
|Percentage of College Graduates, Bachelors or Higher, Persons 25+ (2017)||51.2%|
|Median Household Income (2012-16)||$121,404|
|Race and Ethnic Diversity (2017)||White (79.1%), Black or African American (8.4%), Asian (7.1%), Hispanic or Latino (3.9%), Other / 2 or More Races (1.9%)|
|Language other than English spoken at home, percent of persons age 5 years+, (2012-2016)||11.2%|
|Zip Codes||08056, 08085|
|Median Home Value (2012-16)||$331,400|
|Average Market Rent (2012-16)||$1,499|
|Mean travel time to work (minutes), workers age 16 years+, (2012-2016)||33 minutes|
|School District||Swedesboro-Woolwich School District|
|Elementary Schools||Margaret C Clifford School, Gov. Charles C. Stratton School, Charles G Harker School|
|Grade 6||Walter H. Hill School|
|Middle School||Kingsway Regional Middle School|
|High School||Kingsway Regional High School|
Real Estate Houses For Sale In Woolwich Township, NJ
Woolwich Township, NJ, offers home buyers and those looking for condos to rent an exceptional investment opportunity. Located close to all the attractions, shopping, dining, and cultural events in Philadelphia, this area is still considered a rural area, which allows for a quiet, family-friendly lifestyle.
Living in the Township
Within Woolrich Township, NJ is the central town of Swedesboro. This area has seen fantastic growth in the last few years, and there are many newly constructed and fully renovated older luxury homes for sale in the area. In fact, the real estate listings for the Township offer a complete range of different home styles, options, and various urban and rural properties.
At Nancy Kowalik Real Estate Group, our Realtors can provide buyers with homes to match their requirements. With the top selection on the market, it is not difficult for our experienced real estate agents to find houses for sale or homes to rent that meet our client’s budget and their requirements for features on the property.
There are some very new development areas that offer newly constructed homes, as well as classic styles of older homes that are found on spacious lots or acreages around the Township. These are ideal homes for families, with large kitchen, family rooms, and outdoor living space.
In addition to luxury homes, we also provide a full line of townhouses for sale and condominiums for sale in the area, providing our clients with multiple property options to consider. Each of these properties is ready to move into and can make the perfect investment property or a primary residence.
How do I get the best rental homes in Woolwich Township?
There are not as many rental properties in Woolwich Township as in larger centers like Philadelphia. However, Nancy Kowalik Real Estate Group works with people looking for rental homes in the area. We can match your requirements in a rental project with the ideal home, condominium, or townhouse.
How can I get a real estate featured listing in Woolwich Township?
Listing your luxury home with Nancy Kowalik Real Estate Group provides you with the opportunity to have your home highlighted as one of our featured listings. This is a top showcase for your home, providing a virtual tour, photographs, and information to highlight the many features your house has to offer.
Schools Near Woolwich Twp, NJ
Restaurants in Woolwich, NJ 08085: Favorite Restaruants in Woolwich Twp based on Yelp ratings
- David & Sons: BBQ and Butcher with amazing side dishes including Mac & Cheese and Candy Wrapped Bacon
- Restaurante Colosio: Authentic Mexican Cuisine in the heart of town
- The Red Hen: Locally sourced, casual dining with great drink selection and outdoor seating
- Center Square Tavern: Signature Dishes, Tavern Favorites, & 16 Rotating Beer Taps
- Botto’s Italian Line Restaurant: Italian Specialities, Italian Market, and Catering
- The Village Pub: American Pub & Classic Dishes, with a huge draft selection
- Rode’s Fireside Restaurant & Tavern: Homestyle Cooking, Friendly Service, & a Roaring Fire
- Tavro 13: Seasonally inspired menu featuring farm fresh ingredients
- Spicy Affair Indian Kitchen: Authentic Indian Cuisine
- Vesuvio Pizzeria Ristorante: Italian Cuisine & Wholesome Family Meals
Wineries in Woolwich Twp, NJ
- DiBella Winery: Family run, local favorite in the heart of Woolwich Twp
- Cedarvale Winery: Over 8 acres of grapes under cultivation and 2,500 cases of wine produced at this family run winery
- Wagonhouse Winery: Family run winery whose tasting room is the original wagonhouse for the farm
Things to Do in Woolwich, NJ
Parks & Recreation:
- Long Lane Home Services: Appliance and home store
- Kings Things Christian Thrift Store: Thrift store for clothes and furniture
- Petals and Paints Florist: Floral arrangements & gifts
Events in Woolwich, NJ
- Annual Memorial Day Services: Services honoring those who fought and died for our country held yearly at the Woolwich Fire House
- Townwide Yard Sale: A yard sale that encourages the town to participate in one big event
- Food Truck Thursdays: Enjoy food and drinks from local food trucks and vendors!
- Dancing in the Street: Free Summer Concert Series for Kids and Adults
- Swedesboro Day: Annual event with booths, tables, and events from local businesses
- Halloween Festival: Harry Potter inspired Halloween Festivals
- Christmas Parade & Tree Lighting: Full day of events to kick off the holiday season
- Outdoor Living and Garden Show: Family fun day of gardening and outdoors activities
Homes for Sale in Woolwich Twp Under $400,000
Woolwich Twp NJ Homes for Sale Under $400k
Luxury Homes for Sale in Woolwich Township
Woolwich Twp NJ Homes for Sale – Luxury Homes
Why We Loved Living in Woolwich, NJ
Why We Loved Our Home at 14 Maple Glen Court – Sellers’ Stories
In the Summer of 2017, my family relocated from Charleston, SC to New Jersey. When it came time to choose an area to live in Swedesboro had everything we were looking for. A fantastic school district, close proximity to Philadelphia and all it has to offer, and a small-town feel.
The community of Swedesboro is small but thriving. We met so many kind people in the community through events like Swedesboro Day, Food Truck Thursday’s, and Dancing in the Street. We enjoyed our time visiting local wineries and farms in Swedesboro and surrounding towns like Mullica Hill and Pitman.
The Gloucester County area is rich in culture and history with plenty to do for the entire family.
We fell in love with 14 Maple Glen Court as soon as we walked through the front door. It was exactly what we had in mind when we thought about the home we would raise our family in.
Our two small children spent countless hours running in the backyard, playing on the play set, and swimming in the pool.
Our son took his first steps in the living room and our daughter learned to ride her bike in the driveway. We envisioned bringing home our third baby in December and the number of milestones we would experience with her in this house.
In a bittersweet turn of events, we were offered an opportunity of a lifetime in Texas and our time on Maple Glen Court was cut short. We made so many memories in this home in just one year and we know for certain there is a lifetime of memories waiting to be made for the next family who lives here.